Wednesday 15 April 2015

Halo Wars Dream

Hey hows it going? life treating ya well? seen any good movies lately? just kidding I don't care about you or your life. Sadly I didn't keep up my monthly schedule but its been hard cause my dreams have been getting real fucking weird lately. Like most of them just aren't interesting and the ones that are I forget as soon as I wake up. Also I have been having like 2 dreams a night which is pretty cool I guess. Well I mean it would be cool but my fucking brain hates me cause in some of my recent dreams I'm about to get laid (or have sex for you simple folk) but right before I do, I wake up. It's like my brain just cant comprehend sex. Sigh the life of a virgin. Well like most of these lets go through some mother fucking back story.

Although the dream is based on me and my friends playing a video game called halo wars, the game in the dream is pretty different to the real halo wars. In the dream the game is a first person game in which 2 teams control their army's and battle each other. Each team has their own planet and space stations surrounding their planets. In the dream it felt like we were actually in the game (like virtual reality) but we still refereed to it as if we were just siting on our seats playing with controllers. Now lets get to the dream. It starts in the middle of a mulitplayer match on "halo wars". Its a 3 verse 1 handicap match with me and my 2 friends Lachlan and Brandon against some random player. The map was simple 2 planets (1 for each team) with a moon between them. This means that to see the enemy, we had to go around the moon which would place us in a dangerous position. We had all upgraded ourselves differently. Lachlan upgraded his space stations, giving us a really strong defense. Brandon upgraded his fleet of space ships which gave us a really strong attack force. I upgraded my character which basically gave me the powers of a dragon ball Z character (e.g flying, super strength, breathing in space, shooting lasers out of my hand). All these upgrades resulted in me looking like Cooler from Dragon ball Z.
Cooler
 Despite our strategic upgrades and outnumbering him, a recent attack from our opponent left our army in a pretty bad shape after we only just managed to survive. It had been quiet for about 10 minutes. This meant either 2 things. Either our opponent took heavy damages from his last assault and needed to repair and create new units or he was gathering his units together for a final attack. We decided that we would need to see what he is up to. Sadly this was a difficult task due to the moon blocking our view of him. I was sent to check as I was the fastest thing in the match. I reached the moon in only about 2 minutes which is less the half the time it would take for a scout ship to reach it. I then started to go around the right side of the moon. The journey around the moon was only about 20 seconds at max speed though I decided to go slower to ensure our opponent didn't see me. Eventually I reached a point in which I could see his planet and all of his space stations. He had much more space stations then us and they all looked more fortified then ours. It was then that I saw the huge fleet of ships heading to our planet from the left side of the moon. I counted at least 100 of them and they all looked a lot bigger then ours. I warn my friends and Brandon says he'll go to intercept them which should buy Lachlan enough time to prepare the space stations defenses

This is what the ships looked like
I decided to do a sneak attack on the enemy's station hopefully forcing him to send his units back to stop me. It is then that I see directly ahead of me was a army of aliens that were similar to me but with much weaker powers. Unlike me, these aliens were being controlled by a single player which was our opponent. They were heading right towards me at an alarming pace. I let my teammates know this and I tell them that I will deal with this problem. I charged at the alien army preparing for an epic battle to unfold. Right as I reached them, they ignored me and just kept heading towards our planet. I realized that the enemy player was too busy controlling his fleet of ships and just commanded his aliens to attack the planet and nothing else. I took advantage of this and flew in the middle of the horde of aliens, blasting them with lasers and punching any that got close. Brandon tells us that his fleet is struggling to hold back the enemy's and he wont last much longer at this rate. Lachlan tells us that he can provide support with his long ranged weapons though most of them are still powering them up. I can kill the aliens with ease but there are just too many of them. I see Brandon's fleet completely destroyed and realize there's no way to stop the horde of aliens coming towards the space station. I close my eyes and hear an announcer say "game over, you lose".

Hey before I continue the story I just wanna mention that I wrote the first half like 4 weeks ago and just never bothered to finish it until now. So like my memory on the dream is a bit fuzzy but bare with me.... or leave, in fact why don't you just leave!!! your just like my parents!!!. Anyway back to da story. Actually one more thing, I'm listening to music while writing that so that may affect my already pretty terrible writing/grammar. OK this time we're actually going back to the story... I think.

After we discussed about why we lost and how we could improve, we searched for more opponents to face. This time we picked a capture the flag type gamemode. Basically we were fighting in a solar system with about 10 planets and some moons. Each team would consist of 3 people. Both teams had a home planet which contained a flag in it. The home planets were protected by a shield which meant that giant spaceships could not enter them at all. This meant that once a team had secured the surrounding areas of a planet, they would have to send smaller ships, land vehicles and infantry to retrieve the enemy flag. Once a team had the enemy flag they would need to return it to their own planet on the other side of the solar system. After a bit of searching we found another team to face and begun the game. We all spawned on our home planet. All of our upgrades from the previous game had disappeared so we had to spend some time creating a army. It was decided that I would defend the flag on the planet while Lachlan and Brandon create a space fleet capable of pushing through the enemy's defenses which would allow us to capture their flag. The start of the game was relatively peaceful as both teams were still preparing for war. I took a minute to take a look at our planet. The sky was a yellowish colour that was covered in transparent clouds. The surface looked very similar to the planet Namek from dragon ball Z.

 Planet Namek


 I mention to my friends how amazing the game looks on the newest generation of consoles and Lachlan agrees with me but Brandon tells us he's playing on the version for the previous generation of consoles. We both laugh at him as he's known for bragging about how rich he is. The game was recently updated so I was looking forward to seeing some of these updates first hand. By now Lachlan and Brandon were building ships on the space station each team is given at the start of the game. I opened the spawn menu to start fortifying our planets surface. The menu opened in front of me like a hologram. There's a list of categories for things I can purchase and a budget that is located at the top right of the menu. Some of the categories include: Units, Vehicles, Construction and Items. I spend about 30 minutes purchasing many units, vehicles and buildings to help defend our flag. I then create a building which our flag will be placed in. Due to a limited budget The building I create is made of stone and has only 2 floors. Its kinda hard to describe the building but I'll give it a shot. The first floor has only 1 main entrance which is a double door. Upon entering the building a person is greeted with a large grey dim lit room. The room has a ramp that goes across the wall opposite to the door. The ramp is the only way to access the elevated half of the room. Across from this elevated half is a door that leads to the stairs to go to the second floor of the building. So I'll try to recap. An entrance at the north wall, a ramp at the south, a elevated floor at the west and a door leading towards some stairs at the east. Satisfied with my work outside, I decide to fortify the building in case the enemy manages to reach it. I start by going to the units category in the spawn menu. Next to a unit is a preview picture of its species. Due to the recent update to the game, there are a lot of species I don't recognize. Despite this, I decide to just spawn a bunch of aliens from each species until I have little budget left. Once I'm done, the room is full of a bunch of weird and sometimes scary monsters. They all speak English and talk as if they were real people. I tell them all that we need to fortify the room to prepare in case of an attack. They all start helping me by placing barricades and supply's around the room. As we do this, we all talk about random things to pass the time. I learn of many of the aliens back story's, some of which are so detailed I almost believed they were real. About an hour passed and we were almost done fortifying when suddenly I hear a scream from the elevated half of the room. One scream turns to many in a very short amount of time. Nobody on the lower half of the room can see what is happening including myself. I grab 2 Plasma Rifles I have holstered at my sides.
A Plasma Rifle
All of the aliens around ready themselves as well, some using manufactured weapons while others use their naturals ones. Suddenly the screams stop and we just stand there in silence waiting for something to come either by the ramp or by jumping down. Suddenly an army of enemy aliens start coming towards us. Using my radio, I ask Lachlan and Brandon if they are ok. They reply saying yes and ask why. I tell them the enemy must of sneaked a small ship past them. They apologize and as if I'll be OK. I chuckle and tell them that this is no problem for me. I'm lying to them. This was actually a big fucking problem, but I don't want them to worry about. Normally a small group of aliens would be no problem but these weren't normal aliens. They were the flood from halo.
The  Master Chief and Arbiter Surrounded by Flood
So as you can see from the picture above, the flood are fucking scary. See the little things with skinny legs, well their called infection forms. Basically they jump onto and stab you with their weird tentacles. They go straight for the spinal cord which normally kills you instantly. Once that's done they start to mutate your body turning you into a flood yourself. This can be seen in the picture above. These mutated forms vary depending on what species it is. So basically once these things killed something, it would join their ranks. This was the fate of the aliens that had fought the flood at the elevated part of the room. Combining them with the swarm of hundreds of infection forms made a difficult foe. Luckily the infection forms died with one shot from almost any weapon. They weren't very easy to hit though due to their small size and fast speeds. As soon as the swarm appeared, all the remaining aliens and myself opened fire. The swarm spit up and started to surround us. We were being attacked from all sides and many of my aliens were dying. One of them could spit acid with was extremely effective against the infection forms. Combining this with the barrage of bullets meant we were able to hold off the attack. Although we had survived, a lot of my aliens had died. I didn't have much of a budget left so I spent it spawning as many replacement aliens as possible.

The game had been going on for a while now and night just started to come. I walked out of the building to take a look outside. There had been no large assaults in space yet which left an unsettling mood. There were a bunch of friendly ships flying above the planet which was to be expected by this late in the game. After watching them fly around for a while, I decided to head back inside. Inside the building was a room full of aliens sitting around or close to a campfire placed in the center. Most are preparing to sleep on a bunch of sleeping bags though there are some who must keep lookout in case of another attack. I decide to light a candle and head upstairs to explore a bit. Once I reach the second floor, I am greeted with a hallway full of doors on both sides. One of the doors is slightly open with a dim light coming out of it so I decide to investigate. I creep into the room and find Wilt from fosters home for imaginary friends reading a book.
Wilt


 I ask him where he got the book and he just points to a table in the room. I walk over and see a identical copy of the book on the table. Upon grabbing the book Wilt tells me that their meant to haunted by a ghost girl. We both look at each other in silence for 5 seconds before breaking out in laughter at such a ridiculous story. After that I tell him he should come downstairs to get some shuteye. As we're walking out the room I freeze. Wilt asks whats wrong and I reply by telling him that the ghost is real. He chuckles and says I bet in a sarcastic voice. I then tell him to look at his books cover. He does and realizes that its flipped. Now I just wanna quickly mention that I have no fucking idea why a flipped book cover meant a ghost but it did. We both look down the other end of the hall to see a dark figure of a girl. Suddenly she starts running at us while screaming incredibly loudly. We start to run the opposite way back to the stairs. After getting down the stairs and back to the first floor, I shut the door to the stairs. Upon doing this the ghost girl stops and just stares at us. I realize that she cant get past this door and start laughing at her. After I'm done taunting her I turn back to see Wilt explaining the story the other aliens. I grab my Plasma Rifles and tell everyone I'm going to be on lookout for the night. After this I either woke up or don't remember the rest of the dream.

So that's it for another one of these wacky dreams. Now chances are you didn't make it this far because to be honest this wasn't that interesting of a dream which is probably why I stopped writing it for like 4 weeks. I was really thinking of putting this one on hold for even longer so I could write about a different dream I recently had but decided against it. That being said I will still write about the other dream, in fact it'll probably be my next post. It's not that I didn't like this dream because if that was the case I wouldn't post it on this blog. This is after all just so I have a database of dreams I want to be able to remember. This just wasn't a very fun dream to write about is all.  Also just to elaborate on the whole not remembering the rest of the dream part, I didn't remember it after I woke up. So it wasn't because I stopped writing this shit for like 4 weeks. OK well that's all for now so I guess I'll see you next time. I know you just cant wait ;)


  

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete