Tuesday 3 February 2015

Sorta Remembered Dream

Hey hows it going? probably terrible but anyway before I get off to this dream I feel like there are some things that lead up to it that should be said. Basically for like the last 3 weeks I have been having at least 2 dreams a night which is pretty fucking cool. The only downside is that when you have multiple dreams in one night you tend to only remember 1 or 2 of them. Which leads me to this dream. You see in the dream there was this sorta "power" that was given to one person in the world at a time. So like once the person with the "power" dies another one is born with the "power". I'm not really sure what the "power" did but it was extremely important. Anyway I had a sorta Prologue dream that came before the dream im going to write about. In this Prologue dream I found out I was chosen for the "power". "But Thomas why not tell us about this Prologue dream as well", well I'm glad you asked. You see like mentioned earlier when you have multiple dreams in one night it gets hard to remember all of your dreams. Well I literally don't remember anything about this dream besides that I found out I had the "power", it was set in my old house and there a microwave was involved somehow. Honestly I don't even remember some of the dream I'm going to write about but I remember enough for it to make some sense. Well now that we've got that shit out of the way, lets start this mother fucking story.

So the dream starts out with me and 3 of my friends (Brandon, Caleb and Ryan) playing on a server for a video game called Garrys Mod. This was a strange server because it was like a hangout spot which had these portals in it which led to other servers. We were inside a large building that looked like a clean factory that was empty besides a square platform in the corner that could only be reached by 2 stair cases placed on both sides of it. There was a room at the very end of the corner that could only be reached by the platform. I remember seeing a portal to a role play server that me and my friends loved to play on but we were to busy to enter it. We were heading outside the building to a outside party for some occasion I cant remember. I don't remember if we actually went to the party and I forgot or time passed by but we were at the end of the party and suddenly playing a zombie game on the same server. The idea of the game seemed to be that there were a lot of weak zombies that were trying to kill the 200ish people on the server. If a player dies to the zombies then they come back as a very strong zombie that was difficult to kill. Me and my friends were on the square platform discussing our plan as the zombie horde was approaching fast and most of the other players on the server died and had come back as zombies. I had a M14 Carbine Rifle as my weapon. I remember mentioning how cool it was that we were using the character models from another video game called Nazi Zombies which wouldn't be weird on its own except we weren't. As soon the zombie part of the dream had started it felt like it was real and it was actually us there but we still treated it like a video game. Anyway we started shooting at the zombies which was very hard due to there only being 2 stairs that led up the platform. Me and Caleb were defending one staircase while Ryan and Brandon were defending the other. Everything was going well until I had this feeling that something terrible had happened. I turned to see Ryan being overwhelmed by a horde of zombies with Brandon nowhere to be seen. I told Caleb to keep defending the staircase while I started killing all the zombies that had broken through the now undefended staircase. I manage to kill most of them when I notice Ryan's body twitching. He started to stand up but this time as a zombie. I started to shoot at Ryan but it didn't seem to hurt him. I realized that I needed to act fast and decided to pull out my knife and charge at him. Right before I reached him this guide appeared above his head that told me to his the X button and down at the same time. I'm not sure how I did this as this felt like real life and I didn't have a controller but nevertheless I did it knocking him to the ground. I was then on top of him with my knife when a bunch of X's appeared next to him. I had to tap the from right to left in a short amount of time. When I did this I had the ability to stab zombie Ryan in the neck with my knife killing him. I get up and see another player turned into a zombie approaching me. This time it was a blonde girl who looked like she was about 24. I figured that doing the same thing I did with Ryan would be the smartest plan so I charged at her. Right before I reached her the same buttons that were appeared above Ryan's head were appearearing above her head. Suddenly the buttons kept changing and I had to quickly press them before they would change again. I just hit it in the time and knocked her to the ground. It was almost a complete repeat of the situation with Ryan except that the girl had a lot more X's to press then Ryan did. I then realized this was because I hadn't shot her earlier like I did with Ryan so she was still at full health. I couldn't press the X's fast enough so I had to jump back. It was then that I saw a huge horde was approaching. I decided to run to Caleb and see if we could push our way through the stairs. I reached the stairs but Caleb was there so I decided just to run down on my own. Right before I was about to go down the stairs I looked and saw a huge horde heading up them with a girl backing up the stairs while shooting. I decided to assist her think that the stairs were my only hope although deep down I knew we didn't have enough time to clear through all the zombies fast enough. While we were shooting she told me we were the only 2 humans left. When I asked what we were gonna do she told me to follow her. She ran into the room that could be only reached by the platform and I soon followed her

When I entered the room we were suddenly in "real life" playing a weird type of game. The idea of the game is that it was a 2 v 2 fight but when you killed your opponents they didn't actually die they just teleported to somewhere safe. Also we could materialize our personalized weapons whenever we wanted but the catch was that you couldn't see your own weapon/s. I was partnered with the girl from earlier. It was only now that I noticed her long dark hair and the generally terrifying aura she gave out. The room we had entered looked like a small waiting room with yellow as its primary colour. We were facing the blond girl from earlier who was super aggressive and angry (this was just her normal personality). She was partnered with this kid that looked like he was 11 years old. He was Asian, had a bold hair cut and was wearing a long black robe. He started the fight with his weapon already materialized which was a Katana. My teammate and him were just staring at each other when the angry girl decided to materialize her weapons which were gauntlets that looked similar to yangs gauntlets from RWBY but couldn't be used as guns.

 Yangs Guantlets
She yelled "die bastard"! as she attempted to punch me. I dodged her attack causing her to hit the wall while I rolled back and materialized my 2 weapons which were basically death the kids duel wield pistols, but unlike his pistols mine weren't humans turning into weapons.

Death The Kid Holding His Guns
Once my weapons had materialized I immediately started to shoot at the angry girl though they seem to have little effect. The weapons don't have to reload so I just kept firing and firing while she was trying to pull her fist our of the wall. Eventually she succeeded and start to charge at me. I panicked and started to shoot faster which, while making her flinch, did not stop the charge. She punched me in the stomach sending me flying backwards. I was lying on the ground when I say that neither my teammate or hers had moved and inch. I then turned back to see the angry girl running directly at me. I didn't have much time so I dematerialized my guns and rematerialized them on the my feet which were facing the girl. I then proceeded to shoot rapidly at her. She clearly hadn't recovered from when I was shooting her earlier because this time instead of just flinching, she actually started to back off to dodge my attacks. Realizing this wasn't enough I started to think I would need to use the guns special attack which turns them into cannons attached to my arms. Just before I could the girl retreated through a door into another room. I dematerialized my weapons and got up ready to chase her when suddenly my teammate walked past me following the girl in the room. This left me and the 11 year old kid alone in the room. He still hadn't moved so I decided to materialize my pistols and shoot him. He dodged the shoot while not even paying attention to me and instead looking at the doorway our teammates walked through. This irritated me so I decided to shoot at him but this time rapidly but he just kept dodging the shots like they were nothing.  Suddenly we heard the angry girl scream in pain. Shortly after, my teammate came back covered in blood and with a smile on her face. The 11 year old kid looked like he was thinking for a second then shrouded himself in a cloak of darkness. When the cloak disappeared he was no longer there anymore. The girl then left the room. I looked and saw a T.V at the end of the room. Walking up to it revealed that there was an xbox missing its top cover under was under the T.V. The xbox had 2 Nintendo 64 game cartridges place in it for some reason. While investigating an old man walked beside me and started talking. I don't remember who he was but I remember that he was some sort of big deal because I spoke to him with the up most respect. He mentioned the fact the a power was in the xbox which could unlock a hidden power inside of someone. He asked me if I thought there was anyway to find this power inside the xbox by looking at its source code. I told him it was incredibly unlikely. He laughed in reply and said "I suppose not". That when I started to feel this strange sensation coming from the xbox. It was like there was an invisible force pushing me away from it but something in my body made me want to touch it. After a slight struggle I manage to put my had on it and I felt this huge surge of power go through me. It was then that I remembered (from the last dream) that I had a legendary power hidden inside of me. The old man looked at me confused. I tried shrugging it off saying I just wondered what the xbox felt like but I could tell he knew I was lying. He then took the xbox away saying that he must be going and he looks forward to seeing me again in the future.

Again either time skipped forward or I just don't remember what happened but it had now been a couple of weeks since that last encounter. I was walking with the girl who helped me during the fight as she was now friends with me and all of my friends. She now had shorter hair that went down to her neck. We were walking at night down a path that had a slope next to it leading up to the road. I was on the phone talking to Brandon and Ryan, who were apparently living together (but not in a relationship way). I told them that that old guy from earlier is not to be trusted and that he's actually after stealing the "power" all for himself. Suddenly they hang out. I say "that was weird" when suddenly the girl leaps at me. I dodge just in time and see a dark aura surrounding her. I realized that she, Brandon and Ryan were all being controlled by the old man in a plan to capture and kill me. What I didn't notice is that the dark aura she was giving off was the same as that 11 year old kid from earlier. Anyway I started to run with her chasing after me. I decided that my best chance was to reach Caleb and ask for help even though he was mad at me for something I did during that time skip. I ran up the slope onto the road and decided to run down a street. I saw Caleb walking alone the left footpath of the street but decided I needed to lose the girl before I could talk to him. Luckily to the right side of the street was a rectangle made of hedge's and a building, with only one entrance. I led the girl into the rectangle then I ran up the side of the building and jumped over the hedge. Apparently this lost her even though she could of just went back to way she came and see me. I ran to Caleb who asked what I wanted in a rude manner. I told him what happened to our friends and about the old man. He said that he'll help me stop the old man and we came up with a plan. The old man is having a small party back down the slope I went up but further across town. The plan is that I go to that party to confront the old man while Caleb waits in the distance preparing to strike. I reached the old mans party and saw him talking to a bunch of people while sitting on a chair place at the center of the party and eating kebabs. He was facing the opposite direction from me so he didn't notice when I entered the party. Everyone else went silent and started to stare at me in shock. Eventually he realized nobody was listening to him and turned to see me. He said that it was still a party and I was the guest of honor and told everyone to enjoy themselves. I walked over to him and saw the girl sitting against a wall without a thought in her mind. He asked if I was hungry and offered me a kebab. I took it but realized it was just a stick that had already had the meat on it eaten. I dropped it to the floor and asked him why he wanted the "power". He told me that by having the power he could become immortal. I reminded him that although the "power" has been stolen from its rightful owner in every generation, the thieves did not live very long life's. He replied saying that those men were foolish and could not control the "power" unlike him. He then ordered his guards to grab me so he could kill me and take the "power". I ran and started to head up the hill with the guards right behind me. I reached Caleb and told he we needed to fight. He nodded and started glow. It turned out that he was materializing his weapon and his powerful form.... which happened to be an alpaca.
He looked Like This
He had become larger then me and had a large cannon resting on his shoulder. I materialized my 2 pistols and we started charging down the slope. Caleb's cannon was destroying everything in its path leaving huge craters and dead guards everywhere. I was shooting the ones that manage to slip by and tried to sneak attack us. Sadly I woke up as we were charging down the hill.
So that's the end of the dream that I sorta remembered. Wasn't that a fun experience that you enjoyed greatly? n-no oh ok well I thanks for being honest...dick. Oh yeah I should also mention that I didn't notice it until out of the dream but I have this strange feeling that the girl that was our friend in this dream, was my girlfriend from my boring dream but oh well I guess I'll never know. Well anyway goodbye my friend or acquaintance or just some random person. See ya whenever the fuck I have another dream I like.

2 comments:

  1. "thanks for sharing ,i also find a good site for you to buy flashlight in good quality.and i got mine from here.
    www.gearbest.com/tiny-flashlight-_gear/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete