Thursday 25 September 2014

Wierd School Dream

OK so I had this dream like a month ago but I still remember it pretty well. It starts off with me, my friend Cooper and 3 other kids from my school being in a second story room with a cart full of laptops. It was apparently at my Primary School but the building doesn't exist in real life but anyway it seemed like we were having a party and heaps of kids were there. Cooper was just sitting there awkwardly in the corner not talking so I decided that maybe if we go outside he'll feel better. We went out and met up with my other friend Sam and his cousin Jesse. Jesse suggested we go for a walk across town to a deli to get some slushies and we all agreed to. During the walk to leave school we saw a old women (she looked around 60) walking a huge dog which then took a shit on the school grounds and we all laughed. Suddenly it felt like time skipped because we were suddenly close to the deli but I didn't seem to notice. Sam and Jesse suddenly stopped at a corner and told us to look at this old building that was apparently damaged in WW2 (even though I live in Australia). The building was made of bricks and was 2 story's but the door to the first floor was blocked by a bunch of rubble. Luckily the rubble was from a blown off wall at the second floor and made a ramp into the top room. After a long back-story which I don't remember they decided to go into the room but I really didn't want to because the place scared me so I just waited outside. Eventually a piece of rubble fell of the house and hit me on the head and I fell over. Once I was less dizzy I decided to get up but the was pushed back by something. Suddenly a fucking dead corpse crawled over my body with its back facing towards me. Then its head did a full 180 turn and was facing directly at me. It kinda looked like the girl from pt but with longish hair and was a boy.
So in case you couldn't tell I was fucking terrified. It then told me that my friends were going to die then it was gonna come back to finish me off. I then heard all of them scream which gave me the energy to get up and run into the room. The room was a bathroom with a dead female body siting on a chair and the body that had jumped on me earlier hanging from a rope. I was really confused but then decided to head down the stairs on the left of the room. Down the stairs was a kitchen that felt a little cramped. I then felt something stab into me and go down my spine. It then started to control me and made me crawl back up the stairs. My friends were back in the bathroom as if they had never left (idk where they went earlier) and they saw me. They all tried to run out of the room in fear but "I" grabbed on of them. I saw the fear in his eyes and that's when I decided I needed to stop so I let go of him and he ran out the room. I then forced myself to walk back into the kitchen where I forced the thing out of my body. It appeared to be green goo about the size of my hand. It was confused on how I resisted it then decided it needed to kill me. Suddenly it was controlling the dead body from earlier and started charging at me. Apparently whenever I was close to being killed my body gave me super powers that looked like the regenerative energy that comes out of doctor who when he regenerates.
Suddenly I could shoot bursts of energy that looked like that and I could also slam the ground and release a massive amount of the energy. It didn't seem to destroy the house as well. After while of constant energy blasts the green goo left the body and started bouncing around the room. After awhile I hit the goo with my energy powers and killed it. I then decided to reunite with my friends so I went back upstairs to leave the house. I saw my friends school bags and smiled as I grabbed them to give to my friends. When I left the room suddenly I was in my school but I didn't seem to notice. Another thing I didn't notice was that my friends had changed to my other friends Nick and Brandon. Also a girl from my class called Darcy was there. I started to say "hey guys you forgot your bags" but stopped mid sentence as I realized that they had their bags on them. Suddenly one of my teachers was also there. I then said that they weren't my friends and sprinted as fast as I could. One of them said "oh well at least we still got the baby" as "Nick" started to chase after me. Time skipped again and suddenly I was at the other side of the school and "Nick" was gaining on me fast. I realized there was no escape so I stopped and turned around to see "Brandon and Darcy" but "Nick" was missing. I pretended that they were my friends and that I didn't know they were something else. They believed me and told me I had to go to the foursquare courts for some reason. We then walked over back to the other side of the school and were at the foursquare courts. I stopped when I realized that something bad was going to happen once I got on the courts so I needed to buy me some time. I said I needed to go to the bathroom and they let me. I then told them that the one close to the court smelled and I needed to go to the one that was on the other side of the school. "Darcy" was waiting outside to make sure I didn't try to run away. Once I was inside I found a mini-toilet that you could hold and pee into #milliondollarinvention. I saw some other boys hiding from some girls so I guessed that they were in the same situation as me. I then came up with a plan to place a thing from league of legends called a ward down and I could teleport to it later then run away. I then tried placing it but it had a red glow like in games when you try putting so meting where you cant place it. Darcy the walked through a door that I didn't know existed and told me my time was up. Luckily I hid the ward just in time. I then left the bathroom and said that I was hungry and started walking to the canteen. "Brandon" then chased after me and asked what I was doing in a very aggressive voice. I said was gonna get some food and then I would go to the foursquare courts. I then said my friends would let me eat. "Brandon" didn't want to blow his cover so he went along with it and we went to the canteen. I then said I wanted 2 roles filled with hot chips, 1 with gravy and 1 without. I guess the girl serving us was working with my fake friends because she gave "Brandon" the food for free and then "Brandon passed it to me. I then sat down in a shade and asked "Brandon" why he didn't get anything. He then left to buy some food giving me time to hid the ward under a chair. After awhile the glow went green and I placed it but then I heard "Brandon" screaming. It looked like he was having a heart attack when his body disappeared and was replace by a giant hologram of agent Washington from red vs blue. Suddenly I woke up in a military tent with a bunch of military guys including agent Washington. They then explained that the reds and blues were trapped under a flaming army truck and that I once saved soldiers from the exact same situation in my past life. They then said they were trying to cover those memory of my ancestors to save the reds and blues. This is when I woke up and went to school thinking about this dream all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment